Thank you for your interest in working for Belknap Landscape Company, Inc.
We have helped many people develop their skills and experiences to last a lifetime. We encourage continued learning and provide growth opportunities for those individuals who take pride in their work and/or possess leadership abilities. As a drug-free employer, Belknap Landscape takes the safety of its employees seriously. We provide an annual safety meeting along with weekly toolbox talks to remind employees of the importance safety has in the workplace. We foster open communication and candor regarding safety concerns employees have and empower employees to correct a situation that could lead to a potential hazardous situation.
Along with professional growth and safety, Belknap Landscape offers its employees competitive wages and benefits because we believe the health of our employees is as important as their safety. To help our employees maintain their health and well-being we offer the following benefits*:
Health insurance – Dental insurance – Vacation Time – Paid Holidays
Whether you are looking to continue learning in the landscape industry or start a new career, Belknap Landscape Company, Inc. is an established, reputable company that can give you the professional opportunity you have been waiting for.
*Benefits are offered to seasonal full-time employees who participate in our snow removal operations throughout the winter season, as well as year round full-time employees.
Current Job Postings
- Mow Crew Technicians
- Landscape Construction Foreperson
- Hardscape Technicians
- Landscape Construction General Labor
- Lawn & Plant Health Care Technicians
- Irrigation Technician
- Garden Services
- Specialty Technicians (edging, mulching, and tree pruning)
A passion for creating unmatched experiences and lasting value through our commitment to clients, employees, vendors and communities.
- Positive engagement with staff and clients
- Strong, long-term relationships
- A commitment to best practices and continuous improvement
- Quality of life for all
- Lasting value
- We commit ourselves to treat each other like we treat our customers.
- We celebrate each others successes, bear each others burdens, and collaborate by working with the perspectives of others to create better outcomes.
- We are proactive in bringing concerns forward in a positive manner so that they can be examined, discussed, and resolved.
- We focus on business values, standards, and agreements, not personal disagreements and/or frustrations.
- We are all resources to each other, and from that standpoint we all work together regardless of title or position.
At Belknap Landscape Company, we believe that safety is a condition of employment; it is not an option.
We participate in E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I9) For more information see pamphlets at front desk
Others are telling me that you are going above and beyond in helping them with other related projects and that everyone has been very polite and kind.Sharon Buehrle